Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Help needed this weekend and Summer Camp info!


Parents and Scouts:

We talked tonight at the meeting about building tent platforms for summer camp.  I will have a work day on Saturday 6/10 from 9 am until?? For all that can come and help build 40 - 4foot x 7foot platforms.  We need to screw 2x4’s to a sheet of plywood and then paint.  IF YOU CAN HELP LET ME KNOW.  I have a good start on helpers sign up tonight. BUT--- I have my platform for summer camp – do YOU? 

We will need hand drills for driving screws, a skill saw or two, saw horses, paint rollers and brushes, and enthusiastic workers!  [WEAR OLD CLOTHES – NO BSA gear that might get paint on it ]

Be There!   Thanks!



Parents:

Here is the information that I shared tonight about summer camp.  Please review and if you have any questions let me know.  I have included the following documents as well:

2.     Medication Dispense Form – Must be filled out for all medication going to summer camp. [all medication must be in original bottles from pharmacy]
3.     Copy of BSA Health Form –A-B-C to use [Also can get from website]
4.     Adults going to camp – Current Sign-up Sheet. [please see where you can fit in.  We have 7 spots for those wanting to attend]
.

If you have any questions please drop me an email and I will get you an answer.

Sincerely,

Kirk Bohanan

Scoutmaster Troop 136 

No comments:

Post a Comment