Tuesday, October 9, 2018

This month's campout, Troop Hoodies, and Recharter


Troop:

I have 3 items to give you in advance of our meeting tomorrow night.

1.     If you are planning to go on the campout this month to do the Shooting Sports event you need to let me know tomorrow at the latest.  We have 20 spots but If we don’t have them filled I will need to give them back so other troops might use them.  You can still wait until the 10/16 date to turn in your permission slip but – I need totals TONIGHT.  If you don’t tell me then you are out.
2.     If you wish to order a Troop Hoodie I will need to know your size tomorrow.  I will be finalizing our order on Friday this week.  Scouts that have joined us in 2018 will get a Free pull over hoodie compliments of the Troop Committee.  If others wish to purchase one, the cost is $20-22 for the pull over option. [Add about $2 for zipper option] Have your info to  me ASAP.
3.     We will be starting our re-charter activity for 2019.  There is no additional cost that the scouts or leaders will incur for this re-charter. I have attached an information update sheet for all scouts and adults to have completed for our troop records.  You will need to have it  turned back in by the end of October. If you are not going to continue with the troop please let me know.

That’s all – see you all tonight! 

Sincerely,

Kirk Bohanan
Scoutmaster Troop 136

No comments:

Post a Comment