Thursday, August 11, 2016

Help Ben Caskey's Eagle project

Parents and Scouts:

Please see the attached note from Ben Caskey on his Eagle Project coming up this weekend.  Help if you can.

I also know that Spencer Wolfe is working on his too but I don’t have that info as of this notice.

Sincerely,

Kirk Bohanan
Scoutmaster Troop 136


Ben Writes:

Kirk,

Could you please forward the following message to the troop regarding my Eagle Scout Project:

Ben Caskey Eagle Scout Project
I would like to invite everyone to help with my Eagle Scout Project this Saturday, August 13th from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Sunday, August 14th from noon – 5 p.m.  at the Grove City High School band room.  We will be cleaning, repairing, and reorganizing trophies.  There will also be some shelving installed in the band director’s office.  Lunch will be provided on Saturday.  I hope to see you there.


Thank you........

Ben Caskey

No comments:

Post a Comment