Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Help needed for this Sat 11/10


Parents and Scouts:
We had a great meeting last night and had our new PLC elected.  I think we are going to have another great group again to lead the scouts. 
At the meeting I had a sign up sheet for the Creek Sweep which is this weekend. I need additional help!
Scouts and parents that can be able to walk in the creek and help clean up the water way.
Please let me know if I can add you to the list.  We only had 6 sign up and I am looking for a total of 15 to assist as part of our troop.
To be help with this activity – here is the info:
  • It will start at 7:30 am at the church – with a pancake breakfast!
  • it is a Class B uniform event. We should be out on the creek by 9 AM [Brown Run this year]
  • bring your gloves and wear boots. should be a nice day!
  • If you have waders then bring them.  I will need some of you to go into the creek to get stuff.
  • we should be done easily by noon – if we get enough help.
Don’t be shy – this is for community service hours for those that need them.
Let me know if you can help!
Kirk Bohanan
Scoutmaster Troop 136

No comments:

Post a Comment