Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Upcoming Activities in January


Parents and Scouts:

Happy New Year!  I hope you all have had a great Holiday Season.  I did!

Here is a note about upcoming activities...

1. We have a Eagle Court of Honor this Sunday at 2PM.  I need Scout in class A uniform to attend! I have several spots to fill in the ceremony so please let me know if you can be there and I will plug you in...
2. PLC – we will meet on Sunday from 5-6 PM  need to plan Feb meetings and a campout as well.
3. Committee Meeting –It will be on Sunday from 6-7:30 PM 
4. Don’t forget about the fees and permission slip[s] to be turned in to go on the January campout. Please have in as soon as possible [next meeting is good – 1/8/13]

See you Sunday!!!

Sincerely,

Kirk Bohanan
Scoutmaster Troop 136

No comments:

Post a Comment