Friday, July 26, 2013

Pre-camp swim test and 2nd class requirement 8c

Scouts and Parents,

As Kirk mentioned on Tuesday, everyone (including adults) who is going on the August Camping trip must pass the BSA swimmers. If you have already passed the BSA swimmer test in the last year (probably taken this past spring or summer) you do not need to retest. If not you must pass the swimmers test in order to go. Please note that you must have passed this specific test in order to go on this trip.

We have a lane at 6:30PM next Wednesday, July 31st at the Urbancrest YMCA. I will also work with a scout on his 2nd class requirement 8c if other scouts are interested in joining. Please let me know if you plan to come so I can plan accordingly. If you do not tell me ahead of time I may not be able to schedule you in
 
Thanks
--Roland

No comments:

Post a Comment