Saturday, October 26, 2013

Eagle Project Sunday 1 PM - 5 PM

All,

Thank you very much for your willingness to help me with my Eagle Scout Project.  The next scheduled workday is this Sunday, October 27th from 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM.  Several of you signed up on Tuesday, but I appreciate any and all help, even if you didn't get a chance to sign up or was not at the meeting on Tuesday or even if you just have an hour to help, I can use your assistance.  This week, we will be removing trees and finishing the staining of the fences.  You will want to wear old clothes.  Adults -  If you have a chainsaw or tree trimmers, please consider bringing them.   

I know this is a large project, but the church and troop will directly benefit from our efforts.  Reminder --- all time volunteered will count as service hours.  I have already turned in service hours for the first two workdays to Kirk, so your time will be up to date. 

Talita's on Broadway has provided this week's food -- Sloppy Joes, baked beans, potato salad, plus some fruit/treats and my mom is also making macaroni and cheese too! 

Thanks for all of your help, I couldn't do this without you!

Andy Price

No comments:

Post a Comment