Friday, November 15, 2013

Eagle Project work Saturday, 11/16

All,

Due to severe weather and wind expected on Sunday (my original planned workday), I opted to move my workday to tomorrow (SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 16th) from 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM because tomorrow is supposed to be sunny and in the mid-sixties. 

I NEED YOUR HELP!  Even if you can only stop by for an hour or two, please consider helping as we finish putting up the fence tomorrow and preparing the ground for bricks.  We are going to make every effort to be done as soon as possible.  All hours will count as community service.  Hopefully this will be the last workday until the engraved bricks arrive the first week in December.

BREAKFAST (donuts) and LUNCH will be provided

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!  I couldn't do this without your support, help and time.

Andy Price


No comments:

Post a Comment