Thursday, April 17, 2014

upcoming activities

Parents and Scouts:

Here are some upcoming activities that have been discussed and are needing to get finalized.

1.  April 26th – Tar Hollow State Park.  Help the Cub Scout Pack with their spring camp outing by running a compass course.  I need  4-6 scouts and at least one additional adult to go down for a Saturday event and back that evening.

2. Thunderbase 2014 – It is quickly approaching and we want you to get signed up.  Cost for those that had the early registration to me it will be $50.00, otherwise it will be $60.00.  I will have some openings from the first 48 spot that some have told me that they now cant go and I will offer that $50.00 price on a first come basis.

3.  For those not going on the ThunderBase weekend, we have an opportunity to go and do Flower Guard duty at Gantz Park on Friday May 2.  If you wish to do this please also let me know.  I need At least 2 adults to also go on this. It may or may not be a fund-raiser event.  If not – it will act as community service.  From those that have done this in the past it sounds like a good time.

Please send me e-mail if you are wanting to help on either item 1 or item 3.  On item 2 – please turn in your permission slip and funds for the outing – next Tuesday if possible

Thanks and have a great Easter weekend!

Sincerely,

Kirk Bohanan
Scoutmaster Troop 13

No comments:

Post a Comment