Sunday, June 15, 2014

Court of Honor, Ohio Flags of Honor, and Summer Camp

Parents and Scouts:

Just a reminder about some upcoming activities:

1. Tuesday will be our Court of Honor – [Class A uniforms for this meeting] Plan to come and see the scouts receive advancement that they have earned over the past 4 months.

2. Summer camp signup is due on June 17th. [this week].  If you have not signed up and still want to go – I need your $270.00 camp fee on the 17th.  Please see the attached schedule and work out your merit badge plan accordingly.  Don’t forget the pre-requisites.  I have attached them as well.  If I get a list of your Merit badges you plan to take then I can print the needed blue cards. If you have any special diet needs for summer camp please see the attached form to be filled out and given to me – I will turn in for you.

4. Medical form [A-B-C] is due NOW!  Pease have it in by the 24th  AT THE LATEST.  Turn in to either Rob Robinett or Mike Brode.

5. I am looking for Scouts to assist in the Ohio Flags of Honor which will be June 20-22 at Henceroth Park in GC.  As in the past, we will be keeping a vigil on the flags over the weekend – camping at the park as well.  We will meet at 7:00 pm on Friday at the park and end about 4:00 pm on Sunday.  Class A and B are required on this outing. If any scouts wish to work on Cooking Merit badge requirements  - Please let me know in advance so we can plan accordingly. Please turn in the attached permission slip on Tuesday the 17th at the meeting if you wish to attend..


If you have any questions please let me know.
  

Kirk Bohanan
Scoutmaster Troop 136

No comments:

Post a Comment