Wednesday, January 21, 2015

help with Seth's Eagle ceremony

Dear Parents and Scouts:

Please see the note below from Seth Corlett in regard to his upcoming Eagle Court of Honor.. If you can assist please let him know.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Kirk Bohanan


Dear Kirk,

Please send this out to the troop.

Hello fellow scouters! 

I am in need of two people.  One needs to be a tenderfoot scout.  You will be lighting the tender foot candle, and that is it.  You will need to be there from 2 P.M. to 5 P.M.

I am also in need of someone who knows the calls by heart to lead the flag ceremony.  I apologize for not being able to be there in person, but I am taking a debate class which limits my availability on Tuesday night.  As the last email said, you are all invited to attend.  The ceremony will be from 3 P.M. to 5 P.M. 

If you can do either of these roles, please email me 

Thank you for all your support,

Seth


  

No comments:

Post a Comment