Thursday, February 5, 2015

Help needed for Noah's Eagle project

Parents and Scouts:

Please see the attached note from Noah Kowalski.  He is working on his Eagle scout service project and needs your help.  If you can assist – please see the note below.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Kirk Bohanan
Scoutmaster Troop 136



Dear Kirk,
   Its Noah Kowalski and I was wondering if you could forward the information about my Eagle Scout Project to everyone in the troop. If you can the Project will be held at First Baptist Church of Grove City 3301 Orders Road from 4:30pm to 9pm in the garage behind the church. Dress warm because the garage is not heated. Please bring any saws, drills, and power screwdrivers that you can. They need to let me  know if they are coming so I can get enough snacks and dinner for everyone. They can reach me at 

No comments:

Post a Comment