Saturday, April 11, 2015

PLC, Mulch, and Canada

Parents and Scouts:

Just a reminder that the PLC will be meeting this Sunday at 5 PM – at the church.  Please come PREPARED – with ideas for meeting skill instruction and inter-patrol game ideas.  Web master – and scribes should also attend.  Troop committee meeting is at 6 PM for all leaders and adult wishing to attend.


AND – for all of you  – don’t forget to mark your calendars for next weekend – MULCH!  Friday night and Saturday....

We have 4700 bags to deliver.  I will need parents help – especially we will need trucks and if possible a trailer or two.  If you can help with either of these item please let me know via email.  I will have sign up sheet at our meeting on Tuesday  night to get a good feel for those that are going to attend.  If you can’t be at this meeting please let me know before hand if you are going to be able to help next weekend.  We will also ask each to bring a side dish for our lunch next Saturday.  we will need help with preparing our lunch – Hotdogs and hamburgers.  If you can assist with lunch please let me know that as well. 

Moving on to our May trip to Canada – I will need to get a preliminary idea of those wanting to go.  Please send me a note of your intentions – scouts or parents - and if you can drive [how many seat belts as well]  This should get to me before our Tuesday meeting.  Cost for this trip is $65.00.

If you have any question please let me know.



Kirk Bohanan
Scoutmaster Troop 136

No comments:

Post a Comment