Thursday, June 25, 2015

Merit Badge info for summer camp

Parents and scouts going to Summer Camp:

Here is the Merit badge selections for summer camp and the schedules that I have made from your input.  These can be changed if needed; but it’s a starting point.  Look your selections over and let me know if you have any thing you wish to add/delete/change Also look for those items needing additional fees.  This must be either paid for at the scout store by you or if you have funds in your scout account you may use those.  LET ME know how you wish do that.

[Chase Liggett – I still need your mb info]

I have a copy to the schedule of all mbs also attached.

I will be printing blue card tomorrow so – let me know soon!.

Thanks.

Kirk Bohanan
Scoutmaster Troop 136

No comments:

Post a Comment