Sunday, March 6, 2016

Alec Thomas Eagle Project

Parents and Scouts:

Please see the attached note below from Alec Thomas.  He is working on his Eagle Service Project and needs all of our help.  The activity on Saturday, March 12th, which  will make that day a busy one.  Later on Saturday we will have the Eagle Court of Honor for Sheridan Smith.  So – let’s get ready to help these scouts and make their day the best we can.



From: alec Thomas [mailto:alecalec66@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 5, 2016 7:19 PM
To: Kirk Bohanan
Subject: please forward (Eagle Project)

Hello, everyone. My name is Alec Thomas.I am 17 years old and am a Life Scout, working toward my Eagle Scout rank. In order for me to get there I am asking for your help. My project is focusing on Hunger in our community. There are far too many people that go hungry in our community and I want to do something to help end hunger.Therefore, I am asking everyone to PLEASE donate NON-PERISHABLE food items to me at the Scout meeting on Tuesday! I will have a box at the meeting for you to put your donations in! I am also asking for your assistance with my project day. The date is Saturday, March 12th. I would. like to invite all of you to meet at my house ( 4903 Snowy Creek Drive, Grove City,Oh) at 9:30 AM. This will be a Class B project and I hope to see all of you there We will meet at 9:30, load up the vehicles with the donations we collected ,and head to the Grove City Food Pantry.We will be delivering and sorting the donations. After we are done I will be treating all who help to Masseys!

Thanks for your help! Together we CAN make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment