Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Mulch, Tar Hollow, and Dorchester

Dear Parents and Scouts:

grrr-rr-r-rr-rr-r-r-r-…

Well … another Mulch sale behind us and the Troop did great.  A BIG THANK YOU to all who were out and getting dirty with mulch.  Those support parents that fixed us lunch – awesome job.  And I can’t forget Mr. Wisenbarger -  Your toys ROCKED!  We did well and I hope to have final number as to what each boy made soon.  Tomorrow night I will have preliminary information – but it will go us slightly as we sell the last of the Mulch bank. 

Speaking of the Mulch Bank, we have a “limited” amount left.  After several have contacted me with “firm” requests, here is what we have left: [all bags are $4.00 each]
Absolute Black – 19 Bags
Hardwood – 15 Bags
Cypress – 41 Bags

If you want some – be there tomorrow night as see me to get on my list.  Fist come – first served!

For those that left things at the Mulch day event – I will have them at the meeting for you to collect.  PLEASE get them tomorrow night [I have water bottles, sun glasses, rakes, shovel, note book]  No singing involved to get lost items if you get them tomorrow. 

Now – on to other stuff…

Tar Hollow campout for April 29-May 1 – I need to have firm commitment of those going tomorrow night so we can get food planning.  If you are going – get your permission slip in!

I have attached the permission slip to Dorchester Canada.  We will talk about the details tomorrow night – so be there if you are wanting to hear about the planning of that trip which will be May 6-8.

See you tomorrow.


Sincerely,

Kirk Bohanan
Scoutmaster Troop 136


No comments:

Post a Comment