Monday, May 30, 2016

Deadline for Summer camp is TODAY (5/30/16)

Parents and scouts:

This email is just a reminder that the summer camp signup for making the $280.00 registration deadline is up on 5/31.  I will need to know of your intentions of getting signed up at this price by today [5/30/2016] so I can get it turned in on Tuesday.  Please let me know if you have NOT signed up and still wish to do so.  Those new scouts that just came into the troop this spring can still get to camp for just $260.00; of which $100.00 will be picked up by the troop.

If you are wanting to get your son to summer camp and are having difficulties financially to make this happen please let me know.  The troop has some funds set aside to help out those who might need assistance to get to camp.  If you send me an e-mail I will get back with you on the details. 

We will have a meeting on June 7 specifically talking about this year’s summer camp.  I will go over details for summer camp at that time so plan on being there.  I am also looking for those adults that wish to go and help us at the week-long camp [July 3-July 9].  If you can spend any or all of this time let me know;  we have 8 spots that I would like to fill.  No cost to the adults going;  it is paid for by the troop.

Please let me know if you have any questions -   Thanks.

Sincerely,

Kirk Bohanan

Scoutmaster Troop 136 

No comments:

Post a Comment