Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Owen's Eagle Project


Troop:

Please see the note below from Owen Yoakum.  Assist if you can.
  
Sincerely,

Kirk Bohanan
Scoutmaster Troop 136
Grove City, Ohio



From: Owen Yoakum
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2018 3:23 PM
To: Kirk Bohanan
Subject: Help with Owen Yoakum's Eagle Scout Project

Hello Everyone, 

I will be completely my Eagle Scout Project soon and as part of the requirements I need to gather volunteers to assist me with the project. 

My project is a moderate scale landscaping project for Life Care Alliance. It will be taking a currently empty plot and filling it with plants and mulch. The day will consist of hauling dirt/mulch, turning over turf and planting shrubs and flowers.  

If you are available and interested, I hope you will consider helping me complete my Eagle Scout Project. 
Please see project details below. 

Location:
LifeCare Alliance 
1699 West Mound Street 
Columbus, OH 43223

Date and Time: 
Sunday, September 16th at 8am

Lunch will be provided. Please let us know about any food restrictions.  

Please bring work gloves, water, sun screen, hats, and any shovels and landscaping tools you may have would be great. 
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. 

Thanks You, 
Owen Yoakum 

No comments:

Post a Comment