Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Tyler's Eagle Project

info about Tyler Straight’s eagle project this weekend.  Help if you can!

Kirk




Hey everyone! Tyler Straight here.

    Thanks to everyone who was at the meeting last night and listened to my speech about my project, and an even bigger thank you to those who signed-up last night to help. I think that this project is really in good shape but, even though a few people volunteered last night, I still need more help. This project is BIG. I currently have four people signed-up for Saturday and three people signed-up for Sunday. I need quite a few more. This project will require a lot of labor to remove all the gravel from this almost 2,000 square feet large courtyard.
    So, that being said, I need more scouts. If anyone can assist us on Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., or on Sunday from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., I'd greatly appreciate it. We need scouts who can bring shovels, rakes, wheelbarrows, paint roller frames, and paint trays. Anyone who comes should also remember to wear clothes that can get dirty, and to wear gloves to protect their hands. This project will go a lot faster with increased help, and it will provide service hours to anyone who participates in it.
    If you would like to help out with this project, let me know (you can contact Kirk Bohanan for my email address)

    And, as a reminder, the project will take place on Saturday July 12th from 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., and Sunday July 13th from 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. behind Grove City High School at 4665 Hoover Rd.

If there are any additional questions, e-mail me using the address above.

Hope to see you there!

Tyler Straight

No comments:

Post a Comment