Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Tyler's Eagle Project

Parents and Scouts:

Please see the attached note from Tyler Straight – He needs your assistance on his Eagle Project.  Please assist if you can.

Thanks.

Kirk Bohanan
Scoutmaster Troop 136



    Hey everyone! Tyler Straight here.
  
First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who attended my Eagle Scout Project this weekend. While we were unable to work Sunday, the crew that arrived on Saturday did a magnificent job. We painted nearly everything we needed to, and we removed an impressive amount of gravel in our small four hour window. Everyone worked hard and were respectful, and I couldn't ask for any more than that.

   To continue this good work, I will again be holding two work days this weekend, Saturday, July 19th from 8:00 a.m to 12:00 p.m. and Sunday, July 20th from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. behind Grove City High School at 4665 Hoover Rd. I similar equipment to last time, such as wheelbarrows, shovels, and rakes. I will not, however, need any painting supplies. That part of the project has been taken care of, and the gravel is our biggest issue. I will need at least ten helpers, and any more than that is greatly appreciated.

   If you are interested in helping, please email me or call me at . Please include your name, contact number, and the dates you will be working. Let's get this thing finished!

Thanks a ton,

Tyler Straight

No comments:

Post a Comment