Sunday, August 16, 2015

Help Needed for the flag ceremony at the Grove City Hall

Parents and Scouts:
I have had the following scouts let me know that they can help on Tuesday night for the flag ceremony at Grove City Hall with Congressman Steve Stivers. 
Harry Cencer
Perry Heiby
Seth Corlett
Caleb Porter
Michael Shoultz [I need him to stay back to help start our troop meeting]
I would like to have an additional 8 scouts to help. We will meet at the Grove City Hall at no later that 6:40 pm in full CLASS A uniform for the ceremony. We will finish the ceremony and then go back to the troop meeting – should be back by 7:15 at the latest. Please let me know if other can assist.

I need to know by tomorrow of those that can assist.

Thanks
 Kirk Bohanan
Scoutmaster Troop 136

No comments:

Post a Comment