Sunday, August 9, 2015

Noah's Eagle COH and Jeremy's Eagle Project

Parents and Scouts:

Please don’t forget to attend Noah Kowalski’s Eagle Scout Court of Honor that will be tomorrow August 9th at 2 PM at the First Presbyterian Church. 

Let’s plan to have a great presence to see him receive his Eagle Scout Award.

See you there!

And please see the note that Jeremy has asked me to pass along to the troop about his Eagle Project.

Kirk Bohanan

From: Jeremy Kilgus
Sent: Saturday, August 08, 2015 12:51 AM
To: Kirk Bohanan

Please forward to the troop. 

I plan on finishing up my Eagle Project next week! We will be handing out flyers to the Creek Side neighborhood (same as mulch) to let people know we will be back around that Saturday to collect any food! I'll need a good amount of help both days, it shouldn't take that long on either day. We will be doing this in the morning, exact time is TBD. I will have a sign up sheet along with more information and details Tuesday.
Also, a big thank you to everyone who showed up to my last work day, couldn't have done it without everyone's help!

--
Jeremy kilgus



No comments:

Post a Comment