Friday, January 8, 2016

Help with Wayne's Eagle project tomorrow (Saturday)

Parents and Scouts:

Please see the note below from Wayne Kreml


From: Wayne Kreml [mailto:waynekreml@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2016 7:11 PM
To: Kirk Bohanan
Subject: Eagle Project Training

Hi Mr. Bohanan, please sent this to all scouts,

Hello everyone! I am finally ready to get scouts involved with my Eagle Project. I am having a fundraiser to benefit COPD, and to raise part of the funds, I am having a silent auction. For  this, I need all of you to go out and retrieve auction pieces for me from various companies. There will be a training session on Saturday the 8 at 10 am at the church. It will only run for an hour and I need all of the help I can get. There I will give you a run down of what you need to do. I will also need your parents to be there so that they have an idea of what is happening. Please come on Saturday, I need all of the help I can get! Thank you!


-Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment