Sunday, February 21, 2016

Auction items for Wayne's Eagle project


Please see the note from Wayne Kreml.  If you are one of the scouts that is helping him with his project he needs to hear from you. 

Sincerely,

Kirk Bohanan
Scoutmaster Troop 136
Grove City, Ohio


From: Wayne Kreml [mailto:info@littlefundraiser.org]
Sent: Saturday, February 20, 2016 5:49 PM
To: Kirk Bohanan
Subject: Wayne's Eagle Project

Hi Mr. Bohanan, please send this to all adults and scouts,
Hello everyone! My event date for my Eagle Project is coming up very quick so if I have talked to you and assigned you places to retrieve auction items, I need anything you have back ASAP. This includes any auction items you have as well as the list of places you have gone to, their contact info, and your service hours so I can give you credit. I NEED them this Tuesday so that way I know where else I need to go for auction items. Thanks for your help and support with my project!

-Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment