Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Jeremy's Eagle Court and Wayne's Eagle Project

Parents and Scouts:
 
Please note that we will be holding an Eagle Court of Honor for Jeremy Kilgus this Saturday at 2 PM
– at the First Presbyterian Church. 
You are all invited to attend.  Please come and see us honor Jeremy with this great honor. 

For those that are in the ceremony, you should be there at 1 pm for instructions.

ALSO, for Wayne's Eagle Project
 
Hello everyone! As you know my Eagle Project is coming up next week on Friday, March 4, and I could still use your help. If you haven't already, please put it on your calendar if you can go. I can also use help in paying for my event. 

I still have quite a bit to raise and if you are able to donate you can send a check to the church (4227 Broadway) or bring it next week to the meeting. Please make out any checks to the troop. 

Also, we still have several seats available. If you would like to register and attend the event, I have attached the ad below detailing registration information. If you can help in any of these ways, please do. Thanks for your help!



No comments:

Post a Comment